Your ceremony is the most sacred & important part of your wedding day! Your Officiant is the least expensive of your vendors, yet just like your photographer and videographer, they are indispensable in capturing those once in a lifetime moments that can never be recovered. You only have one chance to get your ceremony right. Your officiant will make sure that the words and the way they are said are right “the first time.” If you are considering having a special friend or relative perform the ceremony, Revs. Pat & Kelly will work with you to include friends or relatives as ‘part of' the ceremony while insuring that your ceremony is performed Professionally.
The cost in Southern California for Professional wedding officiants/ministers ranges from $400 to $950. There is an important difference between what a Professional Officiant charges and a minister/pastor who receives income from their church community.
Custom Ceremony $450
Weekday & Small Destination Ceremonies $350
**A $100 Non Refundable Retainer Fee (credited to balance) is required at time of booking
How To Pay Us
To reserve either Rev. Pat or Rev Kelly’s services for a specific date, a $100 nonrefundable retainer fee is required at time of booking. The Retainer Fee and the balance can be paid through these options:
- In person during initial consultation by cash, check, credit card, PayPal, or Venmo.
- To use your PayPal or Venmo account:
- Log into your app and go to “Pay or Send Money”
- Click on “Pay for Goods or Services” if asked.
- enter amount due. Click Next.
- A summary of transaction will appear. There is a place to type an Optional Message. Please enter both of your names and ‘deposit/payment for wedding ceremony & date’. The payment will come to our PayPal account and you will receive a receipt on your account. The information in the optional message will tell us where to credit the payment.
- To pay by Credit Card Via Phone. Our Apps have a PayPal option to allow us to charge to your credit card. We will need your Visa/Mastercard/AMEX card #, expiration date, security code & 5 digit zip code of the location where you receive your credit card invoice. You will get a receipt through PayPal. We do NOT keep Credit Card information.
- Snail Mail by Check. We can provide our mailing address at the time of booking.
- Final Payment: Due 1 week before ceremony if no rehearsal or if Rev Pat or Rev Kelly are not attending the rehearsal. If either Rev’s Pat or Kelly are conducting the rehearsal, please pay the balance due then, by cash or check.